When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Valentine’s Day dates may look a little different this year with most of us staying indoors, but nothing’s stopping you from treating your significant other (or yourself) with thoughtful gifts — especially when they’re discounted. The holiday arrives tomorrow, you’ll have to hustle to make sure your order arrives on time and many retailers are offering sales to make buying a little easier.
For more shopping inspiration, we’ve got several guides to help you find the best gifts for him, her, and everyone else on your shopping list.
Of course, timing is key. If you’re only starting to shop for gifts now, pay special attention to shipping speeds. Many retailers are offering same-day pick up to make sure you get your gifts in your hands at an appropriate time. We rounded up the best sales happening now, and we’ll update this list as more surface.
Best Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts sales
- 1-800-Flowers: Get 20% off with promo code VDAYSAVE through February 13.
- Artifact Uprising: Get 15% off photo books with promo code RECAP15.
- Barnes and Noble: Get 50% off select books including hardcovers, teens, and young adult books.
- Bath and Body Works: Save on lotion, hand sanitizer, fragrances, and more with new offers added regularly.
- Darn Tough: Get a free chocolate gift box with orders of $125 or more.
- Embark Vet: Get $40 off the Embark Breed + Health Kit with promo code VDAY21 through February 14.
- Man Crates: Get 15% off orders of $99 or more through February 14 with promo code HEART15.
Best Valentine’s Day style and beauty sales
- Aurate: Get 21% off orders of $300 or more with promo code 21FOR21.
- Baublebar: Get 15% off 2 or more rings with promo code RING15.
- Colourpop: Get 25% off sitewide through February 16.
- Daily Dose: Get 20% off the Miracle Moisture Leave-In Conditioner with promo code LOVE20 through February 14.
- Dermstore: Get an extra 10% off sale items with promo code EXTRA10.
- Feetures: Get 30% off select styles.
- Happy Socks: Get 20% off your order in promo code VALENTINES20.
- Jo Malone: Get a free Honeysuckle and Davana Cologne with your order when you use promo code HONEY.
- LOOKFANTASTIC: Get up to 70% off through February 14.
- Madewell: Get 20% off over 700 items with a Madewell Insider membership, free to join, through February 15..
- Maelove: Get 10% off 2 items or 20% off 3 items with promo code TEN.
- Meundies: Get 15% off matching pairs with promo code TWOCUTE.
- Mytheresa: Get 30% off selected sale items through February 16.
- Nordstrom: Get up to 50% off during the Witner Sale through February 21.
- Olay: Get 25% off sitewide plus free shipping.
- Outerknown: Get up to 60% off products for men and women through February 14.
- Peter Thomas Roth: Buy one item, get the same item free with promo code VDAY.
- Philosophy: Get a free 10-piece skincare set with orders of $65 or more when you use promo code WINTER.
- Rael: Get 20% off orders of $30 or more with promo code GALENTINES through February 15.
- Reebok: Get 30% off sitewide and 40% off sitewide through Reebok Unlocked with promo code OHYEAH through February 21.
- Sleeper: Get 30% off orders of 2 or more items.
- Smile Direct Club: Get a $29 impression kit free after rebate with promo code FEBSMILE.
- Stuart Weitzman: Get up to 60% off online and in stores.
- Sunski: Get 40% off select styles during the Full Send Special.
- Under Armour: Get two sportsmasks for $40.
- Universal Standard: Get a Universal Standard personally curated mystery box starting at $55 through February 17.
- Wolven: Get 25% off all swimwear with promo code EYECANDY through February 15.
- Adidas: Get 25% off sitewide with promo code SALE25.
- Bloomingdales: Get an extra 50% off select clearance.
- Buffy: Get 15% off all products with promo code LOVEBUFFY15 through February 15.
- Bruush: Get 15% off all electric toothbrushes with promo code KISS15 through February 14.
- Circle Home Plus: Get $30 off Circle Home Plus with promo code LOVE30 through February 16.
- Cost Plus World Market: Get 15% off every curbside pick-up order with promo code CURBSIDE15 through February 15.
- Cozy Earth: Get up to 25% off bedding and loungewear with free shipping through February 14.
- Crane & Canopy: Get up to 70% off bedding, sheets, rugs, and decor through February 15.
- Crocs: Get an extra 50% off sale styles and colors through February 15.
- Dango Products: Get 20% off your order with promo code VDAY2021.
- Dormify: Get up to 70% off bedding, wall art, and more.
- Etsy: Save on unique presents from small businesses.
- Florists’ Transworld Delivery Flower Service: Get 10% off sitewide.
- Frontgate: Get up to 50% off sale items.
- Gravity Blankets: Get 15% off sitewide with promo code VALENTINE through February 15.
- Greentree Home Candle: Get 10% off your order with promo code LOVE20.
- Harry and David: Get 10% off orders of $49 or more with promo code PANTRY10.
- Homesick: Get discounted expedited shipping at checkout through February 10.
- Hydro Flask: Get 40% off Wanderland Rocks with promo code COLOR25 and 40% off the Timberline Collection with promo code GOODBYE25.
- Macy’s: Get up to 50% off plus an extra 20% off select items through February 14 with promo code VDAY.
- Milk Bar: Get free shipping on orders of $70 or more through February 14.
- Nolah: Get $75 off orders of $900 or more with promo code INSIDER75.
- Our Place: Get $30 off the Always Pan with promo code MAGIC30 through February 15.
- Pottery Barn: Get 20% off bedding and bath.
- Sugarfina: Get up to 70% off select sweets.
- Sur la Table: Get 20% off your order with promo code TART.
- Tuxton Home: For every $100 spent, get $20 off with HEART20, spend $200, get $50 off with Heart50 and spend $300, receive $85 off with HEART85.
- Totes: Get 30% off sitewide with promo code CELEBRATE through February 17.
- Verishop: Get 15% off orders of $100 or more full-price home items with promo code MODHOME.
- Ampere: Buy one, get one free on Unravel and HyperCube wireless chargers through February 14.
- AT&T: Buy one Apple Watch get $330 off a second one; buy one Samsung Galaxy Watch get $450 off the second one.
- Courant: Get 30% off sitewide and free monogramming.
- JBL: Save on JBL headsets, truly wireless headphones, and portable speakers through February 14.
- Phone Soap: Buy one, get one 50% off through February 13 with promo code LOVE50.
- Portal from Facebook: Save on Portal products through February 14.
- Adam & Eve: Get up to 70% off during the Season of Love sale.
- Babeland: Get 20% off a single item on orders $75+.
- b-Vibe: Save up to 27% on selected items for Valentine’s Day.
- Ella Paradis: Shoppers can save 50% off products and an additional 25% discount with code VDAY25.
- Lelo: Save up to 80% on a wide selection of sex toys during Lelo’s Valentine’s Day sale.
- LoveHoney: Save up to 40% on select sex toys for couples for a limited time.
- Tenga: Save on vibrators, strokers, and more with TENGA bundles through February 14.
When is Valentine’s Day?
This year, Valentine’s Day falls on Sunday, February 14. Coincidentally, Presidents’ Day, another deal-filled holiday, takes place the day after.
What sales can I expect in the lead-up to Valentine’s Day?
Historically, flower delivery, luxury chocolates, sex toys, small home goods, and much more drop to low prices in the work-up to the big day. Oftentimes, startups that we don’t typically see sales from year-round (like The Bouqs Company) offer short-lived sales, just for the occasion.
What should I buy for Valentine’s Day?
The Valentine’s Day deals usually weeks before the holiday, rather than on the day of; it’s usually best to buy online gifts in advance if you’d like them to arrive in time, after all. If you have a loved one you’re treating this February 14 (or you’d like to treat yourself), flowers, chocolates, sex toys, and other self-care products are likely to be dropping to all-time lows between now and then.
For more ideas, check out our guides to help you find the best gifts for him, her, and everyone else on your shopping list.
How does Valentine’s Day compare to other holidays in terms of deals?
If you’re shopping for any of the products listed above, Valentine’s Day is as good of an occasion to shop as any. Chances are, you won’t find any extraordinary deals on tools, tech, or smart home gear like you would during
, but if you know what to look for, you can still save a ton of money.